Find viruses and dangerous software.Antony Peel
On many occasions, more than many users believe, there is spyware hidden on our computer. SpyHunter is a program to locate viruses and dangerous software that is infecting the system. It is important that you run a hard drive analysis to check if its infected and find out if any virus is already stealing information or making sure that the computer doesn't work properly.
Analysis in depth
When you install SpyHunter, the computer will be scanned completely to try to locate any file or program that may end up being dangerous. Once the analysis is finished it will show a list with the viruses and other dangerous software that it locates. As well as the complete analysis, SpyGHunter allows you to carry out an analysis of a certain section of the memory, the registry, the cookies, and rootkits.
Tool to detect and remove adaptive spyware.
- Protection against dangerous software, detecting and blocking the threats.
- System Guards function that identifies and stops the processes that can be dangerous for the system.
- Allows you to exclude certain programs from the analyses.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
Protect your computer efficiently by downloading SpyHunter.
- Requires an Internet connection to complete the installation.
- The trial version can analyze the computer but it can't remove the threats that it finds.